Visiting our campus and attending a career fair or alumni network event is a great way to meet and recruit talented Spartans. Our diverse pool of students offer many opportunities to achieve your hiring needs.
While some students are seeking their first job, many – nearly 45% – are working already as they pursue their degrees. Our students are also community-centric, completing one million hours of community service last year alone.
We host multiple career fairs for part-time, full-time, internship and graduate school positions. We also host alumni events to connect tomorrow’s leaders with today’s executives.
Registration & Payment
Shipping Fair Materials
This recruiting event is designed to connect local and on-campus employers who are looking to fill one or more open part-time positions to students of all majors and class years.
Save recruiting time and resources with immediate access to UNCG's motivated and hard working students. We hope you will join 1000+ students at this exciting event!
Standard Registration: $200
UNCG Department: $50
All registrations include entry for two (2) representatives, one (1) 6 ft table, complimentary parking, light refreshments, and wireless internet connection.
- Table linens can be rented for a fee of $20.
- Access to electrical outlets can be purchased for $50, and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional representatives may participate for $50 each (up to 4 representatives per table).
Please note that students will attend the fair as their schedule allows, and we thank you for engaging with them for the full duration of the fair. In addition, while we encourage business casual dress, we allow all students to attend to ensure access to these great opportunities. We thank you for your understanding.
This signature all-majors recruiting event is designed to connect UNCG students and alumni with world class employers offering full-time, internship and graduate opportunities.
Attending this all majors career fair is a great way to meet and recruit talented Spartans. Our diverse pool of students offer many opportunities to achieve your hiring needs. Join us at this dynamic event!
Early-Bird Registration Corporate: $400 (Early-bird rate ends August 16th)
Standard Registration Corporate: $600
Non-Profit Registration: $200
Graduate School: $300
UNCG On-Campus Partners: $100
All registrations include entry for two (2) representatives, one (1) 5 ft table, parking, shuttle to and from the Kaplan Center, a buffet lunch, and wireless internet connection.
- Access to electrical outlets can be purchased for $50.
- Additional representatives may participate for $75 each (up to 4 representatives per table).
- An extra table can be reserved for $200.
Employers register for the fair on Handshake. In your account, please click on Fairs in the navigation panel on the left side of your screen. Search for for the UNC Greensboro event and click Register. A member of our staff will review and confirm your registration within 48 hours of submission.
- Credit card: You will receive an email invoice reflecting the payment amount due. Please follow the link in the invoice or login to your Handshake account to enter your credit card information and pay.
- Check: Checks can be made payable to UNCG Career & Professional Development and are due no later than the fair date. We are unable to accept payment onsite at the fair. Please send check payments along with printed invoice to:
Career & Professional Development
Attention: [Name of event]
#1 Elliott University Center
PO Box 26170
Greensboro, NC 27402
We ask that all employers shipping materials to the fair ship to the address below, and make arrangements for pick up.
UNC Greensboro Career & Professional Development
#1 EUC/507 Stirling Street
Greensboro, NC 27402
Please note that FedEx picks up from our campus for free, while UPS assesses an additional fee. Career & Professional Development is located in suite #1 Elliott University Center, on the ground floor.
Use the links below to schedule for package pick up.
Schedule FedEx pickup here.
Schedule UPS pickup here.
Questions? Please reach out to our team (firstname.lastname@example.org)